- Credit Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Report Writing
Relationship Manager, Enterprise Banking Business, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship with SME customers by providing professional financial solutions in areas of corporate lending and service
- Prepare quality and accurate credit proposals
- Promote and cross sell bank’s broad range of financial services products
- Ensure the compliance requirements are fulfilled
- At least 1 year experience in a relationship management or technical sales specialty role, banking and trade services experience
- Sales-oriented, aggressive and self-motivated with excellent marketing and communication skills
- Possess good banking product knowledge
- Good credit analysis and report writing skills
- Good English, Cantonese, and Mandarin speaking
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|