- Complaint Handling
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
Project Manager (Quality Check & Complaint Handling), Governance & Control, Consumer Banking Group (1-Year Contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Investigate and prepare complaint reports, propose complaint resolution to meet customer satisfaction, internal and external requirement
- Perform quality check of financial need analysis documentation, data accuracy and MIS reporting for project management
- Assist with complaint settlement process
- Escalate difficult complaint cases to management timely and appropriately
- Handle ad-hoc tasks supporting smooth team operation
- Bachelor degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in banking or insurance industry
- Sound knowledge of consumer banking or insurance products and services
- Customer-focused with a tenacity to succeed
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good commend of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.