- Complaint Handling
Project Manager, Governance & Control, Consumer Banking Group (1-year Contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
· Conduct policy review with existing customers holding insurance policy with the bank
· Prepare relevant interview materials prior to review meetings and compile review reports
· Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and DBS internal policies and procedures
· Degree holder in any discipline
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in consumer banking business
· Qualified Technical Representative under HKFI
· Good knowledge of banking policies, operation procedures, compliance standard
· Self-motivated and able to work independently
· Effective interpersonal and compliant handling skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.