- Data Management
- Risk Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Responsible for managing of projects as Project Manager under Finance
- Lead and implement projects of varied nature, including but not limited to processes and systems enhancement due to regulatory changes, facilitating as the bridge between Finance users and other units / functions across the organization during the project cycles, comprising of requirement analysis, design and testing
- Participate in infrastructural projects and other initiatives geared towards building an analytical platform for analyzing and management of the organization’s resources and financial drivers.
- Be involved in global initiated projects, including managing/liaison with Head office and local users in various project cycles, coordinating with local users to participate in testing and parallel run, etc
- Review of existing business processes and propose any improvement and enhancement. These may involve the management of data sourcing and provision of solutions for automation of reports and streamlining of processes
- Support the building of a culture of risk management and controls, ensuring a sound framework of risk guidelines, compliance and contingency plans
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in banking and financial industry
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, coupled with strong sense of accountability
- Able to work independently under tight timeline pressure. Possess ability to work and analyze with large volume of data
- Self-motivated and a team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge of Macro and SQL is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|