You may also like
QA QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER – garment manufacturing / production / operation management
- Microsoft Word
PRODUCTION PLANNING CONTROL MANAGER / PMC / PPC MANAGER - sweater garment manufacturer/5 days
- Capacity Planning
FACTORY GENERAL MANAGER / Production Director – cotton knit garment / manufacturing
- Business Plans
PRODUCTION PLANNING / CONTROL MANAGER / PMC MANAGER - sweater garment manufacturer/5 days
- Capacity Planning
Equities Execution Services Production Support, Associate / VP
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Process Improvement
- Root Cause Analysis
Production Support Manager, T&O
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Manage high severity incidents with customer impact with focus of recovering services as soon as possible;
- Focus to incident trends to close the loop on problems/incident;
- Drive root cause analysis and improvement actions to prevent re-occurrence of problem incident;
- Maintain technical and functional knowledge on applications systems supported;
- Manage and monitor activities to ensure availability of application;
- Contribute and drive AIPC process improvement initiative;
- Build a trusted relationship with team members, business users and IT vendors.
- University degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related discipline;
- At least 10 years of industry experience in Information Technology and 5 years of experience in banking industry, with focus in incident & problem management;
- Experience in Applications Software Delivery Life Cycle and Applications Maintenance of consumer banking systems (e-Channels) is required;
- Experience in Infrastructure Services is an advantage;
- Certification in ITIL Foundation and exposure in mainframe, mid-range and open system implementation is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; with ability to deal with people at all levels;
- Technical experience in web technologies, mobile application, CICS and IBM MQ, Wintel Server, Tivoli software, Microsoft SQL Server is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||ITIL Practitioner Level|