You may also like
Finance Director - Front-running Life Insurance
JAPANESE SPEAKING Accountant / Asst Accounting Manager – Japan furniture brand / mfg / trading
ASST FINANCIAL CONTROLLER / Senior Finance Manager – general insurance principal/5 days
Financial Management Manager (Asset and Liability Management)
Bank of China
- Asset Liability Management
Accounting Manager, Commercial Bank, 1263
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Management Reporting
- Regulatory Reporting
Positions in Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Perform Financial Reporting / Management Reporting / Regulatory Reporting / Business Finance Analysis for Consumer Banking / Institutional Banking
- Perform day-to-day regulatory capital monitoring function, and prepare monthly Financial Return (FRR) reports and supporting schedules
- Perform monthly ledger control review
- Support the forecast and budget process
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned including financial system enhancement
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance / Quantitative disciplines or qualified accountant
- Minimum 3 years experience in finance related function for sizable financial institution
- Familiar with Financial Return reporting, general ledger control, management reporting or business analytics
- Strong control and risk mindset, knowledge of accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Analytical mind, responsible and able to meet tight deadline
- Dynamic team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as the contractor
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)|