Officer/Senior Officer, Trade Operations, T&O
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Perform system input and information verification
- Answer enquiry from internal and external customers and liaison with service provider
- Receive and dispatch of documents
- Escalate to supervisor any exception, problem, error and abnormal transaction identified during processing.
- Form 5 or above
- Experience in trade related banking operations is an advantage
- Knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices is preferred
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|