- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Officer/Senior Officer, HR Shared Services (6-Month Renewable Contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Provide wide range of administrative support to HR Shared Services
- Handle HR operations duties such as offer letter preparation, work visa arrangement, reference checks, staff movement, exit process, etc
- Maintain staff records accurately in HRMS and achieve service standard for identified processes
- Administer ad hoc projects/duties as required
- Higher Diploma/Associate Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min. 1 year's experience in HR operations, preferably in sizable company
- Proactive with good communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to complete work assignments on schedule
- Commitment and sense of responsibility
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good Excel Skills, Word & Powerpoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|