- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment Ordinance
- General Ledger
Officer / Senior Officer – HR Shared Services (6-month contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Support compensation and benefits administration
- Handle various payments and monthly general ledger reconciliation
- Assist ad hoc projects and other HR admin activities as and when required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related disciplines.
- 2-5 years’ experience on compensation and benefits administration
- Well-versed with the Employment Ordinance and the relevant Banking Ordinance
- Well-organized, detailed mind and dedicated; able to deliver high quality and high accuracy of work
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.