- Fixed Income
- Fund Administration
- Fund Management
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Exchange Server
Officer / Senior Officer, Fund Administration, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Perform fund valuation and net asset value reconciliation
- Check general ledger and transaction input
- Liaise with auditor on fund audit work
- Check to ensure subscription and redemption records are properly updated in the system
- Handle enquiries from fund manager in an efficient manner
- Check to ensure stock and cash reconciliation and ensure fees and expenses are properly accrued
- Adhere to the operating procedures and agreed services standard, and comply with company requirements, regulatory requirements (e.g. Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), Monetary Association of Singapore (MAS), etc)
- Participate in user acceptance test for system enhancements
- Degree holder in Business/Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in banking operations and fund administration
- Good knowledge in finance and accounting and able to prepare financial statement
- Good knowledge in financial product such as fixed income securities, derivatives, foreign exchange, interest rate swap etc
- Proficient in Hiportfolio system is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.