You may also like
Compliance - Equities, Vice President (Hong Kong)
VP / AVP Client Portfolio Manager - Asian Equities
Market Risk - Equities Risk Management, Associate (Hong Kong)
- Computer Programming
APAC Markets Equities Lawyer #131899
Asia Regional Tax Advisor for Prime Brokerage and Cash Equities Business, Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Corporate Taxation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Equities Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Responsible for daily stock, cash, GL reconciliation;
- Perform monthly physical stock count;
- Participate on other Ad Hoc duties.
- University graduated preferred;
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience is preferred;
- Knowledge on Equities market is preferable;
- Good team player and willing to learn;
- Fluent English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage;
- Detail oriented with strong control mindset and able to work against tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Computer literate on MS Office applications. (Word / Excel / Outlook).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|