- Contract Management
- Management Reporting
Officer, Contract Management, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Maintain effective/efficient Contract Management processes and ensure adequacy in control, high data accuracy and operational efficiency
- Provide support to regional contract management process to ensure proper handling of contract related activities and according to related policies, standards and guidelines
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc management reports for management review
- Perform tasks and processes as assigned by supervisor from time-to-time where necessary
- Provide suggestions/ recommendations to supervisors on operational issues, e.g. control, efficiency, etc.
- Degree or diploma in business, finance, accounting, or related discipline
- Relevant experience in banking or finance industry for support operations
- Knowledge & understanding of the operational requirements of contract processes
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|