- Campaign Tracking
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Officer, Campaign Management, Business Analytics, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc MIS reports to keep track of the business performance attrition
- Support the line manager on the campaign management doing pre-campaign analysis and targeting, generating targeted customer base, performing campaign tracking, post evaluation and campaign fulfillment
- Discuss with various business parties to facilitate in the business or next campaign refinement
- Constantly review the current operational process and take initiative to improve the productivity and efficiency
- Degree holder in Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in banking or financial industry with solid experience in campaign execution and evaluation
- Customer-focused with strong business acumen
- Familiar with programming language in reporting and campaign tools, such as SAS and UNICA
- Good at analyzing and interpreting business and financial data
- Able to work independently and with tenacity to succeed
- Proficiency in PC application including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|