You may also like
Internal Auditor - Global Markets / Treasury
Operations Officer - Overseas Equities
- Corporate Actions
Internal Auditor - Treasury / Global Markets (minimal travel)
Senior Vice President, Senior Compliance Officer, APAC Equities
Treasury Marketing Officer (Treasury Marketing)
Bank of China
Officer (6-month contract), Equities Operations, Treasury & Markets Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Handle daily operations support and administrative duties within the Receipt & Payment team
- Provide daily operations support to DBS Vickers (Hong Kong) Limited in relation to payment process, FX and money market settlement
- Handle enquiries from sales and liaise with banks or other internal parties to solve the issues
- Prepare manual cash journal voucher for the daily transactions and related bank charges
- Provide administrative supports to the team, i.e. filing, letter printing, etc
- Ensure all the incoming email enquiries and instructions are responded in a timely manner
- Post-graduate in Business Management, Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 1-year experience in banking or Securities industry, preferably have some accounting background
- A good team player with strong organizational skill
- Willing to learn, detail oriented, and multi- tasking
- Self-driven with strong sense of responsibility
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.