- Trade Finance
Manager, Trade Operations, Techology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Handle system input and authorization, data and information verification in trade finance operation system
- Perform general clerical functions assigned by supervisor including data input, document screening, receive and dispatch of documents, etc.
- Answer enquiry from internal and external customers
- Liaise with service provider on trade operations system
- Escalate to supervisor if any exception, problem, error and abnormal transaction identified during processing
- Suggest improvement opportunity to supervisor when applicable
- Co-operate with team members to achieve the tasks assigned by supervisor
- Diploma holder or above in any discipline
- In-depth working experience in trade finance operations and knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control, capable to work effectively under pressure
- Innovative and willing to accept new ideas and changes
- Good commands in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|