Manager, System & Financial Management, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Provide timeline planning and progress tracking for all projects and systems enhancement related to Credit department
- Communicate with relevant parties, including but not limited to Product Managers, Credit Policy owners, Credit Approval Managers, Collection Managers, Credit Operations Managers on the user requirements and assessment of impact on their respective area.
- Negotiate and manage with vendor on Functional Spec review process , SOW and conduct financial tracking
- Employ leading edge risk management tools to lead, develop and deploy credit strategies to optimize the consumer credit portfolios
- Develop and implement acquisition strategies and/or collection strategies accurately and timely in accordance with the credit policies approved by Management, Regulatory requirements as well as policies and standards within the Bank
- Coordinate UAT test planning and production release preparation with relevant parties
- Ensure proper documentation for project and enhancement material in respect of user requirements, change control procedures and audit trails of system changes
- Preferably Degree holder in business or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in banking/ financial industry/ project management
- Knowledge of Vision+, Experian/NBSM, Experian/Probe SM and Debt Manager is a definite advantage
- Knowledge on Consumer Banking products, credit approval and collection process
- Strong analytical and logical mind with knowledge of SAS/SQL preferable
- Excellent interpersonal, coordination, project management and negotiation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
- User Acceptance Testing