- General Ledger
- Inventory Management
- Risk Management
- Team Management
Manager, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Assist the Securities Settlement Team Manager to supervise the subordinates to ensure smooth running of the section
- Check to execute stock settlement instructions efficiently and accurately
- Check to process physical scrip deposit and withdrawal applications so as to provide efficient services to our customers
- Perform checking on static data maintenance, customer position update, pricing information update, reconciliation of General Ledger accounts, preparation of transaction and miscellaneous reports, etc
- Follow up with brokers and custodians to clear up any unmatched/ unsettled instructions
- Act as a co-custodian to safe keep the physical securities properly and maintain an accurate inventory record
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve / escalate problems in an efficient manner
- Comply with regulatory requirements (such as HKMA, MAS, SFC etc.) and Audit / Risk Management guidelines pertaining to the operations
- Participate in user acceptance test for system enhancements and participate in project initiatives
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in banking operations with 1 year experience of people management
- Be conversant with CCASS, SFC rules, SFO and HKICL
- Be familiar with the market trend and new product / system development of Hong Kong securities market
- Preferably be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1) or International Investment Administration Qualification (IAQ)
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Good problem-solving skills and customer-oriented
- Good knowledge in MS office
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good team player, supportive and flexible to take up team tasks
- Good command in English and Chinese (both spoken & written)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|