- Business Development
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Risk Management
- Team Management
Manager, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Assist the Custody Services Team Manager to supervise and guide the subordinates to ensure smooth running of the section
- Execute stock settlement instructions efficiently and accurately
- Process physical scrip deposit and withdrawal applications so as to provide efficient services to our customers
- Follow up with brokers and custodians to clear up any unmatched/ unsettled instructions
- Comply with regulatory requirements (such as HKMA, MAS, SFC etc.) and Audit / Risk Management guidelines pertaining to the operations
- Report any suspicious / outstanding transaction or incident to Team Manager, Department Head and other relevant parties for necessary action per the Incident Management Policy
- Participate in project initiatives and business development, e.g. customer implementation, business continuity management, review of operational procedures, policies and guidelines; specific and job related training, etc
- Handle regular and ad hoc tasks as designed by Team Manager and Department Head
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in Hong Kong securities settlement (CCASS) with 1 year experience of people management
- Experience in banking and securities operations and practices
- Familiar with the market trend and new product / system development of Hong Kong and foreign securities market
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving skills and negotiation techniques
- Good team player, supportive and flexible to take up departmental tasks
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|