- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Stress testing
Manager, Risk Infrastructure, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Assist to collect Non Retail Credit Data and compute RWA to facilitate CAR reporting to both the HKMA and MAS on a timely fashion through on-going administration and maintenance of the Credit Database and Credit capital calculation engine.
- Assist/ support the development and maintenance of the Risk Portal project by providing and testing of complete set of HK Credit Data to be populated in the RMG datamart.
- Assist to upload non system captured credit data; as needed from time to time, to ensure Basel data completeness.
- Assist to provide credit data to enable Model validation, Stress Testing, Group reporting, financial disclosure, etc. performed by Head Office.
- Participate in User’s Acceptance Tests (UAT) of data/ system enhancements.
- Generate exception reports to support data cleanup activities of the Credit Control Unit.
- Provide general administrative support to team members
- Secondary education or above with relevant certificate in accounting/ banking.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in credit risk control / monitoring.
- Good knowledge in Credit Risk Management and systems/ database structure, banking products, including consumer and enterprise banking products with good knowledge of regulatory/ statutory policies.
- Good analytical and organizing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and basic SQL programming,
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|