Manager - Policy & Procedure
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Establishes customer relationships, knows the customer and gains their confidence and trust
- Adopts a “customer first” mindset and constantly strives to find differentiated solutions to exceed customer expectations.
- Self-starter and prepared to move outside of comfort zone with tenacity to succeed
- Take accountability towards achieving outcomes
- Gathers and analyses information to support decision making and issue resolution
- Demonstrates strong working relationship to capitalize on ideas and resources for mutual benefit and promotes team effectiveness and collegiality
- Understands and follow defined principles and guidelines for managing/ mitigating business risks, proactively manages risk and appropriate controls in respective area of responsibility
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- PC knowledge
- Strong field knowledge in banking & branch operations and related regulations
- Effective planning and organized
- Decisive, analytical & methodical
- Able to work independently and under pressure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.