- Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Talent Management
- Vendor Management
Manager, Learning & Talent Development
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Support the Business Learning Partner Lead and Project Management Lead to explore and develop learning initiatives which are beyond classroom learning mode and be an active member of the “think tank” in achieving our learning initiatives as inspired by DBS Learning Academy
- Support the implementation of digital learning solutions in light of business strategic direction and needs
- Lead the execution of other regional or local projects and vendor management
- Be agile, tenacious, positive and possesses the passion to excel and develop self and others
- With digital mindset. Familiar with digital / FinTech scene
- Banking experience is not a must. Hands on experience related to innovation and digitization is essential
- Strong communicator to work with multiple stakeholders
- Able to prioritise and multitasking under a fast paced environment
- Good command of English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|