- Business Intelligence
- Data Science
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Manager, HR Data and Analytics
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Support and identify data sources to perform deep dive analysis on human capital
- Leverage data to build statistical analyses and develop predictive model on productivity, performance and retention
- Deliver findings and insights in dashboard and presentations so as to facilitate data-driven decision making and actions
- Establish HR dashboards to provide timely and meaningful insights on the workforce
- Research on market trends and best practices in workforce analytics
- Work closely with internal HR teams to perform as an data and analytics expert
- Standardize internal reporting and automate reports via Qlikview platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Science or Applied Mathematics is preferred
- Minimum 6 years of experience with reporting and dashboard, data and analytics work
- Ability to communicate data-based insights to different stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multi-tasks and priorities
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytical tools e.g. Qlikview
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|