- Microsoft Excel
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Manager, Forensic Data Analytics, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Develop and maintain data models to meet business needs.
- Liaise with stakeholders to facilitate data requirement and logistics.
- Consolidate and cleanse data from various data source for MIS and review.
- Digest large amount of information and translate to meaningful conclusion and actions.
- Deliver timely and quality MIS and share findings with management.
- Streamline end-to-end execution to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Conduct periodical review and health check on data and process to ensure accuracy of MIS.
- Ensure operation processes are complied with guidelines and adhere to bank and regulatory standards and requirements.
- Degree or above with major in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in banking or financial industry
- Proficiency in SAS, Excel and VBA.
- Meticulous, detailed oriented and reliable
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Proficiency in spoken/writing skill in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|