You may also like
Accountant II (Operation & Control)
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering (HAECO)
- Accounts Payable
Financial Controller – Equities
- Balance Sheets
Business Control Manager
Bank of China
Manager, Management Reporting and Analysis, Wealth and Asset Management Asia
- Asset Allocation
HK - GF - Asia Accounting Policy, Lead Analyst
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Operational Risk
- Risk Management
Manager, Financial Control, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Assist in the implementation and management of a sound financial control and governance within Finance.
- Execute financial control policies and procedures, measures and systems
- Assist in implementing unit specific operational risk policies and ensuring compliance with Group’s risk management requirements
- Manage deliverables of operational risk review and evaluation of self-assessment programs
- Conduct inspections and health checks to identify operational deficiencies & gaps, propose management actions to improve the control environment and efficiencies, write clear and concise report to record the findings and actions and make recommendations to strengthen the control process and the effectiveness of processes
- Reinforce accountability and ownership and control activities within Finance function
- Provide support and coordinate the implementation of Business Continuity Management
- Degree in Accounting / Finance related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in financial institutions or audit firms
- Good knowledge on banking products
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Good writing skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to handle multi-tasks to meet tight timelines
- Knowledge in Operational Risk Management, General Ledger controls and governance, system interface and suspense account control
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|