- Process Improvement
- Team Management
Manager, Equities Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Perform daily equity trade settlement to ensure all trades can be settled and recorded properly and on time
- Check trade settlement instructions for securities products and authorize the instructions according to the authorization capacity
- Closely follow up with counterparties and take any necessary actions to reduce settlement risk
- Promptly report to supervisor of failed trades and identify the fail reason / current status with the settlement agents
- Handle scrip or scripless share transfer in/out activities for customers
- Liaise with frontline, brokers and counterparties to follow up any settlement related issues
- Answer internal/external inquiries professionally, and provide support to customers, frontline and counterparties on any settlement related matters
- Participate in system enhancement and process improvement projects, such as identify improvement opportunities, define system enhancement requirements, conduct UAT, assist on the implementation of new services/products, update SOP, etc.
- Prepare and/or check MIS and other regular/ad-hoc reports
- Ensure the daily operations are in line with operational procedures and group policies
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and any other tasks as assigned by management from time to time
- Degree holder or above
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Minimum 5 years equity settlement experience, with at least 2 years people management experience
- Well versed in the operation of CCASS, Clearstream, and e-Banking systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines and time pressure with strong sense of accuracy
- Proactive with good analytical and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|