You may also like
HK GCB Product Manager Equities Products
- Business Strategy
Senior Audit Manager - Equities
INVESTMENT ASST VP – HK listed co – China A-share market – banking / finance / investment / equities / fund management b
- Investment Management
- Investment Strategy
Managing Director, Portfolio Specialist, Asia Equities
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
CIB – Equities Quantitative Strategy (Machine Learning) – Associate / Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Apache Hadoop
- Big Data
- Bill Payment
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Trade Capture and Booking
- Trade Support
Manager, Equities Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Support day to day operational trade support of listed and OTC securities products within Global Market Operations.
- Manage Share Placement and IPO subscription/ allocation transactions in timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile and validate trade capture and assist in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures, breaks, etc.
- Coordinate with front office and other support teams, locally and globally, to address trade related enquiries and issues.
- Deliver accurate and timely trade confirmation and statement on contracts, investments and sales.
- Produce daily, monthly and annual reconciliation, Commission/Fee Billing and MIS reports.
- Conduct UAT for system enhancements and assist on the implementation of new services/products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in execution or trade support;
- Experience in Trade Reconciliations and Trade Confirmations, and well versed in trade management;
- Ability to document development requirements to create automated processes for Operations;
- Proactive with good analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|