Manager, Equities, Investment Advisory and Product Solutions, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Assist in devising strategies to grow the securities business for Consumer Banking Group
- Develop marketing campaigns to generate more business by attracting more customers to the bank and driving more trade transactions
- Collaborate closely with Technology team to investigate system-related issues which may disrupt clients’ trades and cause complaints
- Assist in developing effective ways of analyzing and presenting financial data
- Prepare MIS reports, financial analysis and presentation materials
- University Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a securities-related position
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret business and financial data
- Good knowledge of MIS or financial reporting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Marketing Campaigns