- Business Strategy
- Product Development
- Project Management
- User Experience (UX)
- Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Oversee digital platform online adoption & usage, define short & long term business strategy, development roadmap & goals.
- Assist innovative system initiatives to enhance customers’ wealth management digital experience
- Prepare business requirement and ensure full compliance and legality of the enhancement
- Manage marketing budget effectively to deliver quality insurance marketing activities and materials
- Closely track results and outcomes against set targets for management and regional reporting
- Understand digital needs of local markets and target clientele, market trends and develop tailored initiatives, to make sure digital user experience is optimized
- Collaborate with regional and local stakeholders on business priority and regional alignment on platform design and user experience against resources and timeline
- Degree holder in Business or e-Commerce with 5 years’ working experience, preferably in bank or insurance institutions.
- Product development and project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skill, familiar with agile approach
- Strong business & marketing sense, sound knowledge on banking/insurance products
- Able to work independently, under pressure and must be a fast learner
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|