- Corporate Communications
Manager, Customer Management, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- To identify and expand efficient acquisition channel to acquire different segment customers to the bank
- To drive new initiative and process enhancement for better customer on-boarding and engagement journey
- To support regional and cross unit acquisition and customer engagement initiative
- To conduct planning sessions with stakeholders to develop the schedule of the tasks based on the business requirements
- To identify the collaborate with the stakeholders of each task to facilitate the development and completion of the business requirements of technology
- To overview the timeline and keep tracking the progress to ensure the project on schedule
- To closely work with Regional team to obtain business guidelines for alignment or reference
- To prepare regular status report and communications on the projects
- To exploring the needs of specific and conduct workshops for customer workshop
- To assist the team head to take the role as a compliance control in the department
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in segment marketing in financial institutions
- Sound knowledge of banking/ financial related service
- Independent, self-starter with tenacity to succeed
- A good team player with strong analytical and communication skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|