Manager, Collection Centre - Strategy & Analytics, Risk Management Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Review the collection strategies via champion & challenger analytics and recommend cost effective strategies
- Facilitate and implement the digitalization/automation in Collection for cost effective collection activities as well as enhancing customers’ experience, such as, Live Chat, collection on mBanking OMNI.
- Conduct vintage analysis on the recovery performance and propose a recovery model for enhancing recovery dollars
- Analyze collection MIS including market information and trend analysis for strategy review
- Review collection workflows and procedures to ensure adequate risk controls are in place
- Perform quality reviews on the service performance of various teams in Collection Centre and provide frequent feedbacks to the team for continuous service quality enhancement.
- Handle and resolve priority complaints with best possible solutions.
- Support the administrative functions in Collection.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 7 years of collection experience in Consumer Banking
- In-depth knowledge in banking operations especially in collection field
- Familiar with guidelines / regulations laid down in the Code of Banking Practice, Code of Practice on Consumer Credit Data and HKMA Supervisory Manual
- Customer centric and possess good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|