- Customer Service
- Team Management
Manager, Clearing Operations, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Supervise and guide the subordinates to ensure smooth running of the section
- Perform daily operational jobs in the team in an efficient and timely manner to meet customer expectation as well as other administrative jobs
- Maintain high quality customer service standards and good operational control to prevent any complaints and losses
- Support project development including other relating testings and assist the manager to plan resources to cope with launch of new products / services
- Make recommendations on modification of procedures and application of technology to enhance operational efficiency and control
- Liaise with service provider
- Ensure relevant activities can meet the respective cutoff set by HKICL
- Post Secondary or Above
- At least 3 year’s relevant working experience
- Experience of banking operations and practices
- Experience of people management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|