- OTC Structured Products
- Structured Products
Manager, Central Dealing Unit, Investment Product & Advisory, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- To provide pricing and execution services on equity-related products (ie. cash trading, OTC derivative products, placements & IPOs and structured products) and bond to Private Banking & Treasures Private Client segments
- Reconciliation of daily trade blotters with brokers and counter parties
- To stay updated with latest development in global markets and investment products
- To provide specifications and feedback and to lead and/or oversee projects, platforms and initiatives
- To perform and to comply with the registered capacity of regulated activities, type 1 & 4, specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO) and Financial Markets Regulatory Practice (FMRP) in Singapore endorsed by MAS
- Full compliance with internal guidelines and those stipulated from the regulators
- Must be a registered RI [Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4 or 1, 4 & 9 (if required)]
- At least 2 years in dealing room experience will be considered for Analyst to AVP, 6 years or above related experience will be considered for VP.
- Clear mindset and able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Well versed in Cantonese and English (Mandarin a plus)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Tidy and is strong in time management
- Reactive and good in problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft applications. Knowledge in Bloomberg, ETNet and programming language (will be advantageous).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|