- Corporate Communications
- Wealth Management
Manager, CB Marketing & Marketing Communications
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Demonstrate strategic mindset in campaign planning and development for wealth management covering different products including but not limited to deposits, mortgage, bancassurance and investments
- Work closely with Product, Segment, Channel teams and other business stakeholders to implement integrated marketing campaigns aligning the business objectives for customer acquisition, x-selling and product penetration
- Set marketing KPIs for campaigns
- Track pre/post-campaign results and apply learning to new campaigns
- Work closely with agencies with clear marketing objectives
- Be able to review media plan and finetune to best address business and marketing goals
- Supervise and coach subordinates on project thinking, execution and budget processing
- Handle A&P payment timely & accurately
- University graduate major in marketing, communications, Business is preferred
- At least 8 years of marketing experience, preferably in segment / investment product from retail banking business
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|