Manager, Busines Finance - CBG/WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Ensure appropriate Financial & MIS reporting of retail banking product business performance,
- Perform variance analysis and support team leader in continually enhancing financial forecast and budget model. Close monitoring of Revenue & Costs
- Review and ensure appropriate accounting / month end accruals, and recording controls.
- Advise / monitor to ensure appropriate accounting of product initiatives.
- Ensure policy & regulatory reporting compliance, including general ledger reconciliation / substantiation, etc.
- Basic degree in Accounting or Finance related disciplines, semi qualified Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst would also be considered
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in finance reporting / MIS / external audit experience
- Excellent analytical skills, acumen in Financial analysis, Accounting & Controls logic
- Self starter, detail oriented with capacity to work independently
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English in addition to Chinese / Putonghua
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Financial Analysis
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Excel
- Regulatory Reporting