Manager / Assistant Manager / Senior Officer, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations (Client Services)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Prepare and ensure solid understanding of client requirements and compliance with Service Level Agreement / Service Level Standard
- Initiate regular contact with clients to obtain feedback on service levels. Initiate service review at frequency as agreed with client
- Be the voice of the customer, take ownership for solutions
- Handle client query to ensure timeliness and accuracy of responses
- Prepare effective and timely client communication on areas of client impact, including bulletins, operations queries, questionnaires and request for proposal
- Initiate issue escalation to the relevant Unit Heads when necessary
- Prepare MIS on client assets under custody (AUC) and activity for internal reporting/reference
- Minimum 3 years of relevant client services working experience in banking operations
- Sound experience of banking operations and practices and familiar with the market trend, new product / system development of Hong Kong securities market
- Be fully conversant with The Central Clearing and Settlement System (CCASS), The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO) and Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited (HKICL)
- A good team player
- Self starter with strong analytical mind and creative thinking
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Officer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.