- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Quality Assurance
Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer, Quality Assurance, Cards & Unsecured Lending, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Conduct call monitoring exercise to ensure all sales staff to conform with various guidelines and requirements
- Prepare report and analysis for regular quality assurance performance review and business planning
- Maintain strict internal control
- Assist the implement of operational and quality improvement
- Promote quality assurance best practice
- Identify the training and development needs of staff so to organize appropriate training or development programs for staff to uplift the high compliance awareness.
- Prepare training materials and arrange training schedule
- Conduct orientation training for new join sales staff
- Conduct reinforcement training for existing staff on quality improvement
- Coordinate with related parties to ensure the completion of required trainings among the team.
- Plan and lead various staff communication initiatives and engagement activities
- Collaborate with other departments in all aspects regarding the operation among the team
- Perform the quality assurance program including call monitoring, training and all other related compliance and control
- Handle all administration related issues and tasks in a timely and efficient manner to ensure smooth operations at all time
- Deliver quality, accurate and timely reports for management’s review for sales productivity and performance improvement
- From 7 Graduate of above, preferably with a University Degree
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience. Preferably with field experience of Cards or Unsecured Lending.
- Good understand of relevant HKMA and SFC rules, regulations, practices and guidelines will be an advantage
- Good understanding in banking products, selling processes and the relevant regulatory requirements
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and organized
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|