- Accounts Payable
- Management Reporting
Manager / Assistant Manager, Procument Operations, Group Procurement & Services
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Monitors day-to-day operations of Procurement Operations to meet targets and timelines
- Provides support services for all BU/SU to fulfill the needs in the areas of procurement and payment
- Manages the processes of responsible areas in order to ensure adequacy in control and operational efficiency
- Supervises team members to follow defined work processes, commitment and ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Prepares periodic and ad hoc management reports for senior management’s review
- Lead team members to achieve team objectives
- Builds effective working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Provides support services to both internal customers & external customers in responsible areas.
- Degree holder in business, finance, accounting, or related discipline
- Holder of Professional qualification in accounting or banking is also preferred.
- At least 5 years’ related experience in accounting, accounts payable or audit, with which at least 3 years’ at supervisory level
- Possesses comprehensive understanding of the requirements of accounting, accounts payable and control
- Self-motivated with strong analytical mind and creative thinking
- Challenges status quo to develop innovative solutions to enhance the team’s quality and effectiveness
- Good leadership, communication and inter-personal skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|