- Big Data
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Media
- Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Manager / Assistant Manager, Digitalization, Group Strategic Marketing & Communications
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Drive the department’s innovation journey and execute digitisation projects
- Apply digital technologies including big data analytics to improve and transform the department’s business processes
- Synthesize and evangelise campaign findings for learnings and improvement through creative and actionable reports and presentations
- Preferably able to produce visual designs - videos, animations and Powerpoint presentations for external and internal digital comm.
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in digital media / digital marketing agency; Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in a digital environment, i.e. applications, social media presence, digital marketing campaign, etc., ideally with a digital agency background
- Up-to-date on industry trends and solid knowledge and experience of the major digital technology and agile marketing/communications, not limited to social, mobile, analytics, cloud, content management, digital marketing, etc.; technology savvy
- Possess digital project management experience and passionate in driving digital transformation and digital innovation
- Ability to use data to drive decisions
- Creative problem solver; Able to think and act strategically
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.