- Financial Accounting
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Excel
Manager / Assistant Manager, Consumer Banking Finance (Financial accounting, Controls & MIS)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Ensure appropriate Financial & MIS reporting of retail banking lending business performance, including month end accrual reviews
- Perform variance analysis and support team leader in continually enhancing financial forecast and budget model. Close monitoring of Revenue & Costs
- Advise and monitor to ensure appropriate accounting of product initiatives, review and ensure appropriate financial and processing controls
- Ensure policy & regulatory compliance, including general ledger reconciliations / substantiation, etc.
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines, semi qualified Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst would also be considered
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in finance reporting / MIS / external audit experience
- Excellent analytical skills, acumen in Accounting, Finance & Controls logic
- Self starter, detail oriented with capacity to work independently
- Good communication, interpersonal and influential skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder