- Big Data
- General Ledger
- Management Reporting
- Team Management
Manager, Account Services, Consumer Banking Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Lead a small team of 6-8 staff to supervise daily transactions and monitor staff performance to ensure adherence to SLA agreed with BUs in terms of standard service turnaround time, accuracy and correctness and comply to bank policies and regulatory requirements especially for customer acceptance requirements
- Handle internal/ external customer compliant tactfully and timely and ensure responsive problem solving for enquiries from branches and other units/ parties within benchmark
- Provide periodic operational reports and management reports as required
- Perform checking and reconcilement of general ledgers and other system records on timely basis
- Assist team leader to streamline the workflow and update the operation manual
- Assist team leader to prepare the BCP Plan and conduct drill test to ensure operations will not be interrupted due to disasterr
- Maintain effective allocation of resources within the team using MTK
- Provide guidance and support to subordinates and monitor actual performance to provide quality services to customers
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years experience in consumer banking operations in supervisor role with people management experience
- Knowledge of consumer banking practices & procedures
- Specialized academic qualifications or experience in general banking operations is an advantage
- Strong data analytical skill with knowledge to conduct big data analysis
- Good skill to prepare power point presentation
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|