Loan Relationship Officer, Cards & Unsecured Lending, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
• Handle unsecured loan applications at Loan Centre, including loan application, data input, documentation verification, loan confirmation and disbursement
• Identify opportunities proactively and cross-sell to Loan Centre customers to exceed customer expectations
• Assist the Loan Centre Manager in the implementation of localized promotion activities
• Monitor the end-to-end process from application to loan disbursement, and ensure the provision of customer-focused service to enhance customer experience
• Ensure full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
• Provide general administrative and operational support, and contribute proactively to the improvement of operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Degree holder in related disciplines
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions
• Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, well organized and detail-oriented
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Chinese Word Processing
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Relationship Management