- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Onboarding
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
KYC AML Manager (Contract)
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Perform KYC review (Source of Wealth/Fund review) for new account opening, review Account Opening Document for completeness and compliance with KYC, CDD requirements and by ensuring that the necessary approvals have been obtained prior to passing for processing by Operations.
- Report any CDD exceptions identified to Compliance and Department Head and escalate in accordance with established procedures.
- Being focal point to consolidate the AOD and CDD commentary for new AOD to Front Office.
- Conduct and coordinate Periodic Review (PR) on SDD and EDD cases and follow up on exceptional items until resolution and complete it within the defined period.
- Assist Department Head in ad hoc projects from time to time.
- University graduate in Business or relevant experience in Private Banking
- Understanding of HKMA/SFC/MAS requirements on AML
- 1 to 2 years or above relevant experiences in client onboarding, KYC background in Private Banking
- Good interpersonal skills, good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Details orientated and well organized and proficient in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint is highly preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.