- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Support market making for offshore RMB FX
- Support pricing of proprietary FX platform
- Handle pricing inquiries from Corp and FI sales
- Prudent risk management on trading portfolio
- Generate daily reports and handle deal confirmations
- Compliance with all regulations and internal policies
- Possess financial market sense
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Able to perform under demanding environment
- Enjoy facing steep learning curve
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.