- Client Relationship Management
- Financial Planning
Financial Planning Manager, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Establish customer relationships, know the customers to gain their confidence and trust, and deliver customer-focused solutions
- Promote and acquire new business for various insurance products in branches
- Achieve assigned targets and maximize business opportunities by implementing sales activities and marketing campaigns
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of sales or marketing experience in financial institutions, with proven track record in selling insurance products
- Qualified to carry out Insurance and Investment regulated activities is a must
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.