District Financial Planning Manager, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
• Lead and drive sales performance of frontline sales staff to achieve overall sales targets assigned for insurance
• Conduct coaching, training, and market/product briefing to sales staff to enhance their functional competencies & professionalism in the course of interacting with customers
• Formulate and implement sales strategies and plans with District Head & Branch Managers to optimize sales capacity and effectiveness
• Make joint sales call with frontline sales staff to conduct needs analysis, and provide a broad range of life insurance product choices to suit customers’ needs
• Work with branches on leads generation (i.e. teller referral, localised promotion, call leads) and sales activities
• Support branches to provide superior service to bancassurance customers in accordance with the Bank’s required service standards
• Ensure sales force with full compliance on both external regulatory codes/ordinance & internal compliance policies, standards, guidelines & procedures
• Degree holder, preferably in Economics, Finance or related discipline;
• Must be registered RI [ Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4 ] with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7 & 8; or equivalent; and
• Must be registered TR [ General & Long Term (incl. linked long term) ] with passes in IIQE papers 1, 2, 3 & 5; or equivalent
• CFP and FLMI designation would be an advantage
• Minimum 6 years’ sales or support experience in bancassurance / insurance field, with solid experience in leading / supporting sales team in financial institution
• Prior working experience in the Banking industry highly preferable
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)|