Direct Sales, Unsecured Lending, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Handle customer enquiries and deliver customer-focused solutions
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and make referrals to sales staff to promote banking products and offer differentiated banking solutions
- Achieve assigned sales targets and acquire credit card and loan businesses from existing and potential customers through inbound and outbound calls
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of experience in banking or financial institutions, preferably in call centres
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling
- Customer-focused with excellent communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|