- Customer Service
- Sales Management
Direct Sales Supervisor, Cards & Unsecured Lending, CBG & WM
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- To achieve the assigned sales target through proactive customer solicitation and development of relevant business channels and referral network.
- Lead a team of commissioned direct sales to acquire cards & unsecured loan business proactively through direct & indirect sales activities.
- Ensure superior customer service delivery and efficient end-to-end process
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Build trust and morale among team members; develop and coach individual staff; supervise staff performance and ensure sales discipline; motivate and support sales staff to achieve business targets.
- Intensive sales and sales management working experience in the same field.
- Awareness of market trends and competitive activities of cards & unsecured loan business. Have sound knowledge various products offered of competitors and their strength and weaknesses.
- Able to facilitate the development of the team by providing constructive feedback, coaching and support to team members. • Understand and analyses customers to identify new opportunities and generate insights for developing the right business solution.
- Post Secondary Education
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|