You may also like
Banking Investment Service Officer (basic 16k-25k+)
Senior Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service
AIA Group Limited
- Customer Service
Customer Service Officer - Relief Team
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
*** Customer Service Officer ***
The Career Center Limited
Client Service Officer
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Answering Telephones
Customer Service Officer (Corporate Banking), IBGO Business Care, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- Deliver consistently excellent inbound or outbound service over the telephone or non-phone means to internal / external customers on Trade/ Cash/ Corporate banking products in an effective and efficient manner in order to achieve total customer satisfaction and KPIs
- Understand customers’ needs and provide appropriate solution
- Provide advisory service / insight to cope with customer needs, if needed
- Solicit customers’ feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions
- Record, track and coordinate the resolution of all customer queries/feedbacks
- Adhere to professional standards of behavior & conduct in dealing with customers & fellow CSOs
- Work closely with Team manager/ Operation manager, product owners or business to identify the areas of improvement based on customer enquiries landscape
- Handle ad-hoc projects or customer issues analysis
- Degree or diploma holder
- Minimum 3 years of experience serving Trade/Cash/Corporate Banking customer
- Relevant knowledge and working experience on Trade Products scope and familiar with ICC Uniform rules
- Good telephone manner with attentive listening, good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in Finacle system will be a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Please check out our recruitment video on Customer Service Specialist https://youtu.be/YRdXXMy4aiY for more information. Kindly submit an online application at www.dbs.com/hk/en/careers.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|