- Customer Service
Customer Service Officer, Consumer Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Assist Customer Service Manager to oversee the customer service and counter operations of the branch
- Manage the overall staff and branch administration, ensure staff adherence to the internal and external regulatory requirements
- Post secondary or above
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in branch operations, of which 1-2 years at managerial eve
- Sound knowledge of branch operations and banking related ordinances
- Strong communication and leadership skills with high problem solving capability
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.