- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service
Customer Service Executive, Telemarketing, Consumer Banking Group & Wealth Management
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Handle phone-in applications and enquires of Unsecured loans, Credit Card loans & Banking related products and services
- To conduct out-going calls to provide Unsecured loans, Credit Card loans & Banking related products and services
- To perform end-to-end application follow up process in which required to follow up missing documents, conduct loan confirmation and handle other sales related tasks
- To strictly follow the required operational procedures and workflow
- To comply with both external regulatory codes and internal compliance policy
- Secondary Education (HKCEE/DSE) holder or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer services or sales
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Presentable, pleasant and polite
- Meet and exceed sales target
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|